Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
Search Engine Optimization (SEO) refers to the method used to maximize a website’s rankings on search engine results pages on sites such as Google, Yahoo, or Bing. Developing an SEO strategy for your business will draw the right audience to your website. Research is of paramount importance because it will determine which search phrases you want your site to be optimized for. Optimizing for search phrases that draw too little traffic will amount to an exercise in futility. Just like trying to rank for search phrases that are too competitive. Smart research will reveal the smart approach: Search phrases you can rank for in 3-6 months and that will produce the results that you seek to accomplish.
- The HTML code of your web pages will be built in such a fashion that they will be friendly to search engine spiders.
- Depending on your goals, we will recommend the most appropriate content for your site so that you maximize the results your are aiming for. Such content might include text, graphics and video.
- All required code on the site will be checked so as to be optimized for the search engines as well as for the visitor.
- All meta titles description will be carefully aligned with your goals.
- Your website being only one part of your online presence will have to be integrated into a whole digital marketing strategy aimed at maximizing the reach and goals of your brand.
- Search engines will rank web pages according to on-page criteria and off-page criteria. Off-page criteria concern the quality and quantity of inbound links, which point to the target page.
- We will invite the most appropriate web properties to link to your target pages.
- We will help you create new content on your pages and invite your target market to consume that content.
- We will create calls to action on your other social media properties and invite visitors to come and visit your web pages.
- We will help you initiate email marketing to your database so they can also visit your pages.